Thursday, August 22, 2013

Happy 5th J!

Happy 5th birthday to:

The reason I get up at 6a.m. on weekends.

My little Batman.

The most wonderful little boy laugh I have ever heard.

My shopping and errand partner.

The reason that getting vomited, pooped or sneezed on doesn't bother me anymore.

The reason I try to watch my mouth (I said TRY!)

The reason that my car is NEVER clean. Ever.

The sweetest little face I have ever seen.  

The reason I know every character from Thomas the Train, Fireman Sam and Bob the Builder.

The best cuddler ever.

The reason I see the humor in silly knock knock jokes again.

The reason my meals now include all of the food groups and the reason why cereal is no longer an acceptable meal option.

The reason I go on ranger rides, have water gun fights and go sledding.

The one person who likes it when I sing songs in the car super loud and off key.

The reason I worry constantly.

My little buddy.

The reason my floors are sandy, the fridge door is sticky and I can't find anything when I need it.

The reason I have watched Toy Story 1,000 times.

The reason that doing "old" things are new and exciting because they are his first time.

The reason that Iron Man is on my nightstand, Batman is crammed between the couch cushions and the Millenium Falcon is parked in my closet.

My greatest pride and my deepest source of joy.

The reason I do homework again.

The reason that I am a better person (because I know he is watching constantly and I have to set a good example.)

The best thing I have ever done.

Happy 5th Jackson!



No comments:

Post a Comment